Wednesday, December 17, 2008

In Closing

These are my personal thoughts about the fall 2008 semester in one succinct paragraph. It has been a whirlwind of a semester with a host of challenges and little time to fulfill all of my goals. However, I think we have put in place a solid foundation for great programs and services to come in the future. Our Citizen-of-the-Month Award is increasing in popularity, new programs will be implemented in the spring semester, and we have even begun laying out a process for mediating conflicts outside of a disciplinary hearing. All good things to take pride in. However, it cannot go without saying that I had a lot of help along the way. So to my best friends in the Office of Community and Ethical Standards, to the members of the wonderful Division of Student Affairs, and the amazing students, faculty, and staff that have helped in creating a new OCES this semester, I offer my sincerest thanks, appreciation, and admiration for the work that you have done. 

Here's to a new semester,
-JC-

No comments: